[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Sunday, May 17, 2015

Some interesting diagrams and photos to be commented on in coming week


My haphazard research on the perimeter mileage around antarctica often digresses on other seemingly unrelated points but points which are poingant.... poingnant points. My haphazard obervations and comments are as follows... to be pulled together in a more coherent presentation later. Never sacrifice immediate reactions, however, to later coherence-- just publish as a way to stumble foward, I say.



Here's a diagram I found that clearly illustrates the 60 S, 70 and 80 Latitude sought along with unlabelled longitude lines. I'll use this later. 



I've been wondering by WHICH STATION the various science missions approach what they say is the south pole. I see indications that they ALL go through McMurdo. Since the south pole on a flat earth is actually just another perimeter, it makes sense that the authorities in charge only allow "one" entrance. I haven't confirmed this-- I've only seen indications of a potential of this being true. It needs to be checked. 




It's important to get clear in our minds that 60 S is important. Look at the diagram. It's a perfect circle around the perfect little island of Antarctica. And they say it's 11,000 miles. The stupid Vendee sailboat race-- which can't possibly be real-- is said to sail around Antarctica at around 55 degrees Latitude so-- it's even further than 11,000 miles. For one thing-- even IF it were possible to sail that far with limited supplies, how stupid is it to attempt? Very, I say. And we're expected to believe it. Yeah, like 9/11 video fakery and moon landing fakery.  Remember the old saw-- "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof"? Where is the extraordinary proof for Vendee Global being real? 





Here's a nice clean map of "-60" and "-75". Try to study this map as I do and memorize where these lines of latitude are.  Note the "0 longitude" and "180 longitude" at a right angle. Memorize those positions, as I'll try too. 





Not related to the distance around the Antarctic-- which is my concern in this blog-- are the weird flight path systems displayed on internet based maps. No flight paths in the southern hemisphere is consistent with a flat earth. This type of map is stunning in its implications. 














Math Boylen promotes flat earth but says the way to prove it is to take a rope and spikes and start moving across the south pole. That's a death trap, if the earth if flat because you'll end up with a non sustainable supply line. His suggestion will get you killed. My counter proposal is to fly around Antarctica's perimeter and prove it's 60,000 miles not 7000 miles. I posted to one of his youtubes but he never responded to me. Eric Dubay banned me from his flat earth forum when I asked about my approach to the proof. So far, Math and Eric, as much as I like their other material on flat earth-- are not my friends on this issue... which makes them possible shills I guess. Just guessing at this point. My approach is superior to both of their approaches in my opinion. 






Here's an impressive picture of an airplane's compass. It shows a pilot a flat earth. If the earth were a globe, why would they be using this? It seems like a ridiculous way to approach the question but on a certain level, it makes sense. 


















If we approximate the Antarctica Island with a circle and divide into slices, then flip the slices backwards on themselves, we get an approximation of what the Antarctic Ice Wall / Plain might begin to look like. Notice that between the backward slices, I've put question marks. These would be large areas suddenly created -- that are not documented on the island. 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your view of things... I hate that there is stupid drama between people's different ideas of the flat earth. So much negativity out there... I welcome all of the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there shouldn't really be any negativity when comparing models. They're just models.

      Delete
  3. I like that you appear to be trying to research the matter better then most. A simple solution is to measure the distances between the bases. As you are aware, they would need to be 1000's of km further apart then they actually are. The Australian Antarctic bases for example. The distances between these could be verified. That will prove to you once and for all that the earth is a globe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right-- measure the distance between bases. And that's right-- they would have to be 4X the distance they say-- apart-- than we're being told... because 4X is the factor between 15,000 and 60,000 miles which are the said respective distances of island vs. rim.

      Australian bases distance separation can certainly be verified. You're right again. Bing, bing, bing!. And you're right, that will prove that earth is one way or the other-- global or flat-- (you forgot the flat option).

      So! What's the delay on carrying out your suggestion, you might wonder. Well-- it's simply this: It's impossible, so far, to verify distance between stations. I can't point to my efforts at this very moment because I'm drinking a bloody mary and suppers on the stove-- and I'm watching tv politics-- but I promise to bookmark this comment section and get back to you on what I've done to track down Antarctic workers who fly between stations in Antarctica to see if I can detect times and speeds.

      Thanks for the reminder on this important and demonstrably easily understood proof for either flat or spherical earth.

      Delete
  4. I love all the work done here and the attitude that goes with it. To me its science. The true meaning of discovery. 2 years ago I was sceptical and laughed at certain notions. I can say that I have seen enough info to create enough questions to have a completely open mind. Technologies such as GPS that airlines are not using. Why? The treaty about venturing past 60. Why? Flight paths that are not recorded in the southern hemisphere. Why? The world wide collaboration on space agencies and the ever growing doubts on the legitimacy of space travel. These and many, many other I have and Ive only researched this subject seriously for one week.

    Keep up the good work. Patience with new comers to the subject is needed. Its a big theory to swallow. The more people we get looking into areas such and experiments such as: Airy's Failure . Look forward to more input.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I appear to be getting more hits for this blog than my piano playing blog and I'm a pretty good piano player. That means that I'm a better flat earth explorer than I am a piano player. I have no idea if that's a good thing for me or not. Maybe it's trouble.

    I've practised being nice to everyone in this new age of being nice to everyone. I used to be cynical, combative and insulting. It was fun. But these days, people don't like good insults. Someday we'll get back to that. For now, patience and niceness is key.

    It's a big theory but I'm used to big theories. My previous effort in big theory involved exposing the fraudulent photos in the cryonics industry. Google rick potvin + cryonics and you'll see my history there. And welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative. In a world of alternate facts and ridiculous theories, the flat earth alternate fact has stood the test of time despite obvious evidence to the contrary. All NBA star and flat-earther Kyrie Irving needs to do is look out the plane window on his next flight to see the curvature of the earth. flat earth map

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.

Latest Entries